Technical Product Manager (US Only)
We are a global team with plenty of enterprise and startup experience. Mix of analysts, creatives, strategists, technologists, and engineers. Currently situated in Poland, NYC, PDX, SEA, and LAX.
Executing products in all digital touch-points and ecosystems. We're working primarily in the hospitality industry and have growing products with aggressive and challenging roadmaps.
We support and encourage remote working environments as we support asynchronous communication and collaboration.
We are seeking a energetic, full-time, and senior Technical Product Manger. The role can be remote (ideally in the West Coast) or in our Seattle or LA offices (must be US based) and requires vast knowledge of the full SDLC for both backend and frontend products. While we have many products happening in parallel, your focus will be both on the current the upcoming products. You should have experience writing software in your past and able to conduct and review the team's work.
The right person for this role will be someone who is data driven, has excellent customer experience judgement and will be able to work cross functionally across the organization.
Ideal candidate qualities would exhibit the following qualities:
- Honest, mature, committed and ensure a high level of communication;
- Ability to work early hours to communicate to our developments teams in LA and Poland;
- Take ownership in tasks needing attention;
- Be a self-starter;
- Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace; and
- Enjoy working with creative, business, and engineers alike.
Important to understand:
- We are willing to be very competitive in pay to attract our perfect match and will expect a lot from every member on the team.
- Everyone works together to solve problems when needed, we are a small and skillful team.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role;
- Passionate about latest technological trends and their use in product development and workflows;
- Expertise and knowledge of the programming languages, tooling, QA, and release processes for backend software in NodeJS and other languages;
- Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction;
- Experience working in Jira or similar product/project management tools;
- Ability to manage a scrum team;
- Ability to problem solve technical issues/bugs during Sprints;
- Ability to perform code reviews and make modifications to pull requests (as needed);
- Proven track record of excellence in collaborating effectively across multiple teams and locations (including programming/development);
- Expertise in Web technologies both front-end and back-end a plus;
- Must be a strong leader and teammate;
- Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects, and
- Hospitality industry experience is a plus.