Sr Software Development Engineer in Test/SDET [C# .NET]
RemoteUnited States, Michigan, Traverse CityEngineering
Who we are
Superformula is not your typical agency. We partner with our clients to solve their most challenging customer problems through design and engineering. Embedded directly alongside (or even intermixed with) existing teams, we raise the bar on quality and speed with new technologies, processes, and attitudes.
Remote First! - We've always been fully remote, with our mix of creatives, strategists, and technologists hailing from NYC, PDX, SEA, LAX, ATX, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Italy, Poland, Russia, and more! Check out more about us and our work here:
Expertise with care - Our team is full of Software Engineering specialists who care for the craft and love to tinker and build great products. Our culture is focused on the quality of our work through collaboration. Our teams have solved complex, deep problems calmly and with professional poise.
You will be joining a team of deeply experienced Software Engineers and SDETs who care about their craft. This is a high visibility product team where you will get a chance to positively impact customer experience in the automotive enthusiast and insurance industry. You will get a chance to help define team test automation practices, tools, and processes and help lead the team into the future!
The team will operate with a focus on testing APIs, libraries, and desktop applications in the insurance and automotive enthusiast industry for one of our largest clients. The team will also work towards the goal of modernizing their testing practices and tools.
You should have:
We are seeking a full-time Senior Software Development Engineer in Test with 6+ years of experience building enterprise-scale testing practices and tools. You should be passionate about your craft and leading teams through a growth period of modernization and technology transformation.
The role will be fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST.
- Significant experience in C# / .NET tech stack. Hands-on development experience is strongly preferred
- Passionate about leading Engineering and QA teams towards modern test automation patterns
- Experienced with testing practices for APIs, web apps, and windows desktop applications
- Experienced in modern CI/CD tools and services for C# applications
- Thoroughly knowledgeable about local developer experience and how testing practices can play a role in it
- Able to create, manage, and standardize Test Plans for complex applications
Languages and Frameworks
- Selenium Web Driver
- Azure DevOps or similar tools
- Powershell (preferred, but not required)
To thrive as a member of our team, you must:
- Operate with an ownership mentality by taking initiative, being resourceful, and executing with passion
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work early hours to communicate with our development teams in North America, South America, and Poland
- Be a quick learner and be passionate about learning
- Embody creativity, be honest, humble, mature, committed, and cultivate a positive culture