Senior Product Manager
We are a global team with plenty of enterprise and startup experience. A mix of analysts, creatives, strategists, technologists, and engineers. Currently situated in NYC, PDX, SEA, LAX, ATX, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Italy, and Poland to name a few! Our company is entirely remote and we are focused, enthusiastic, and engaged.
Executing products in all digital touch-points and ecosystems, we're working primarily to uplift the digital footprints of our clients and have both growing and greenfield products with fast and challenging roadmaps.
We are seeking an energetic full-time Senior Product Manager. This role requires a vast knowledge of the full development life cycle for both backend and frontend products. While we have many products happening in parallel, your focus will be both on current and upcoming products.
The right person for this role will be someone who is data knowledgeable, has excellent customer experience judgment, and will be able to work cross-functionally across the organization to deliver results.
The role will be fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following qualities:
- Be a self-starter that proactively takes ownership of business stakeholder and user needs.
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with engineering teams.
- Can adapt to change at a rapid pace.
- Can sift through ambiguity to drive product decisions to achieve business goals.
- Enjoys working with designers, business leaders, and engineers alike.
- Honest, mature, and committed.
Important to understand: We are willing to be very competitive in pay to attract our perfect match and expect a lot from every member of the team. Everyone works together to solve problems when needed, we are a small and skillful team. We also value culture over skills, so if you fit our culture and are close on skills, we can work with that - so let's talk!
- Has worked in a Product Management capacity, managing the full development lifecycle.
- Has shipped multiple, high-quality, end-to-end digital experiences to market (either consumer or internal/B2B).
- Proven ability to plan and execute projects with minimal direction.
- Has experience communicating with stakeholders in diverse roles in complex organizations.
- Experience managing an Agile team day-to-day, delivering product features, writing user stories and documentation.
- Expert at synthesizing large quantities of business and user input into concise, executable plans for design and development teams.
- Excellent ability to provide visibility and transparency against measurable goals.
- Can thoroughly review and test work against product requirements, UI/UX quality, and performance.
- Must be a strong leader, teammate, and results-oriented.
- Must be reliable, resourceful, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
- Must be able to evangelize the product vision to stakeholders and teammates, while inspiring and motivating the team to exceed expectations.
Design and Technical Prowess
- Can lead user/customer research and insights generation, touch-point/ journey mapping, workshop design & management, developing sketches/low-fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and or services.
- Experience in various types of A/B and user testing, and qualitative analysis.
- Can share product features and then prioritize and build a roadmap with a large vision and detailed granularity.
- Ability to drive specific analytics requirements, interpret quantitative data, and use tools to evaluate product health.
- Can effectively "speak the language" on relevant engineering topics and earn trust from development teams.
- Has a strong grasp of engineering concepts and able to break down features and initiatives at a technical level independently.
- Passionate about the latest technological trends and their use in product development and workflows.
- Experience and technical prowess to launch V1 software, a plus.
- Ability to perform code reviews and make modifications to pull requests, a plus.
- Expertise in Web technologies both frontend and backend, a plus.