Senior Product Designer, Americas, Remote
RemoteUnited States, California, remoteDesign
Superformula is a design first company. Design is a fundamental driver of so much of our business and strategy. You will be joining a dedicated team of free thinkers and problem solvers. We work hard each day to help our clients deliver on the promises they make to their customers.
100% remote and always have been. We designed this company to be fully remote from day one which means that our teams and processes are tuned to enable you to do your best work on your time.
Make a lasting impact. We have tripled in size in the last three years, but we're still small enough for you to make a real impact on our business, culture, and people.
Learn more about Superformula
What You Will Do
- We're looking for a fun, energetic, and supportive member to join our design team.
- Lead design on large-scale projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Create wireframes and prototypes from the most promising idea(s) based on feasibility, desirability, and viability.
- Deliver pixel-perfect, high fidelity UI design for desktop, mobile web, and native experiences.
- Effectively lead presentations and review sessions with multiple stakeholders.
- Collaborate with multiple product teams to create a holistic vision addressing a complex set of user problems.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews.
- Work closely with Research, Product, and Engineering to identify, plan, scope, and execute design solutions end-to-end.
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow them based on experimentation and user research.
- Articulate complex visions through simple, elegant designs.
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage expectations appropriately.
- Stay informed and share the latest on UX/UI techniques, tools, and patterns.
- Bring excitement and positive energy every day.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills to build trust across teams.
Requirements for this role
- Passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
- 4-5+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience), leading high-impact initiatives from concept to execution.
- A versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of complex workflows designed to scale across diverse teams.
- Experience contributing to and consuming component-based design systems.
- Excellent communication skills that excite stakeholders and articulate a vision.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods.
- Expert working knowledge of Figma.
- Deep knowledge of modern iOS, Android, and Web interface conventions.
- A passion for working in environments where navigating ambiguity is the norm.
- Expertise in conveying ideas and concepts through storyboarding, wireframing, prototyping, and presenting to teams and leadership.
- A great team player and a positive influence on your teammates.
Nice to Have
- Experience designing for complex Loyalty/Rewards programs.
- Experience designing for the entertainment/hospitality industries.
- Experience with e-commerce experiences.