Senior IAM Engineer [.NET C#]
RemoteUnited States, Washington, SeattleEngineering
The Opportunity - We are seeking a full-time Senior IAM Engineer with 3+ years of experience building enterprise-scale, production-ready Identity and Federation solutions. This is a high visibility shared-services team with modernization goals and a strong focus on quality. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in accelerating digital transformation through our Identity surface area.
The role will be fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST.
- Develop .NET (C#) code to extend existing IdentityServer4 implementation
- Communicate, Educate, and Evangelize Identity Platform best practices across product teams
- Collaborate with web engineering teams with multi-tier applications to define integration patterns and technical requirements for their webapps and APIs
- Expertise implementing and/or integrating with standard client and system Auth Protocols (SAML, SSO, OIDC, OAuth, etc.)
- Experience with Identity and Federation frameworks (IdentityServer, OpenIDDict, etc.)
- Experience in developing .NET (C#) code with a focus on quality throughout the SDLC
- Exposure to IAM industry products, platforms, and SaaS offerings (Okta, Auth0, Keyclock, etc.)
- Ability to speak to Security standards and their role in IAM implementation
Languages and Frameworks
- .NET (C#)
- IdentityServer or similar experience
To thrive as a member of our team, you must:
- Communicate confidently with both stakeholders and colleagues
- Operate with an ownership mentality by taking initiative, being resourceful, and executing with passion
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work early hours to communicate with our development teams in North America, South America, and Europe
- Be a quick learner and be passionate about learning
- Embody creativity, be honest, humble, mature, committed, and cultivate a positive culture
Who we are
Superformula is not your typical agency. We partner with our clients to solve their most challenging customer problems through design and engineering. Embedded directly alongside (or even intermixed with) existing teams, we raise the bar on quality and speed with new technologies, processes, and attitudes.
Remote First! - We've always been fully remote, with our mix of creatives, strategists, and technologists hailing from NYC, PDX, SEA, LAX, ATX, Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador, Italy, Poland, Russia, and more! Check out more about us and our work here:
Expertise with care - Our team is full of Software Engineering specialists who care for the craft and love to tinker and build great products. Our culture is focused on the quality of our work through collaboration. Our teams have solved complex, deep problems calmly and with professional poise.