Senior Content Strategist, Americas, Remote
RemoteUnited States, California, remoteDesign
This role is fully remote with working hours of +/- 2 hours of EST or PST.
Superformula is a design first company. Design is a fundamental driver of so much of our business and strategy. You will be joining a dedicated team of free thinkers and problem solvers. We work hard each day to help our clients deliver on the promises they make to their customers.
100% remote and always have been. We designed this company to be fully remote from day one which means that our teams and processes are tuned to enable you to do your best work on your time.
Make a lasting impact. We have tripled in size in the last three years, but we're still small enough for you to make a real impact on our business, culture, and people.
Learn more about Superformula
Why You Should Join Us
- Our culture. You will join a team built on hard work, accountability, and positivity. We seek to give the best of ourselves to our teammates and our work. Low ego, high output. ❤️
- Work with talented, supportive coworkers on problems that drive real business value.
- Flexible time off and work-life balance.
- An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
What You Will Do
As the Content Strategist, you are responsible for drafting and implementing a wide variety of support content that is both internal and external-facing. You will work closely with the other cross-functional team members, including analysts, to define and implement the desired experience and take ownership for developing and iterating support content designed to improve customer experience and resolution quality, and measure the performance of the content you create.
- Lead in the creation of business and customer product experiences.
- Work without close supervision but seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
- Focus on customer needs and continuously improve content to increase customer comprehension, product adoption and issue resolution.
- Help users figure out what to do next with perceptive decisions about language and wording choices.
- Solve complex problems and work with others with the same passion, to collaborate and merge solutions into a larger structure and create a cohesive design ecosystem.
- Help to identify ways we could restructure our navigation, data, content, checkout flow, or page elements to make the experience easier and more delightful for our customer –and you’re excited to tell us about them.
- Work closely with your team to develop new processes and content that reflects strategic changes, product updates, and support style guides related to any given line of business
- Draft and implement content across a wide variety of platforms - internal knowledge bases and external facing customer resources.
- Collaborate with other teams to iterate and experiment with policy, process and content (language, tone, format, etc.) to strive for the highest possible level of quality and consistency
- Track performance and share best practices throughout the organization while iterating as needed
- Mentor other team members on best practices.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years with digital content creation experience.
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task text that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and how to write for screen readers.
- Excellent time & project management skills and ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
- Work quickly and efficiently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- A constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized, process-oriented.
- Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
- Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a wordsmith - you’re quick to understand the necessary tone for any given MGM Resorts product and craft content that resonates as a result.
Bonus points if
- Experience creating content strategy for large customer facing properties
- Experience in customer support
- Experience with A/B testing