Senior Account Executive/ BDR
RemoteUnited States, Washington, SeattleSales
About the Company
Superformula is a digital consultancy whose core focus is on technology through modernization and digital transformation in both enterprise and late-stage startups. This is perfected through our problem-solving, idea-generation, product-creation, and process-creation. Think of us as your digital athletes.
We strive for Superformula to be a fun and challenging place to work. We are a fully remote company spread over many countries and cultures. Our core values are what keep us together.
Your colleagues are a 70+ group of fully-remote and highly devoted, and passionate engineers, designers, and product managers. Growing steadily with skills and challenges as a cultural attitude, we love solving problems.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales development representative to seek new business opportunities actively and engage and build relationships with potential customers. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every potential customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential prospects through cold calls, emails, and events
- Present our company to potential prospects
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and Sales Executives
- Report to the Growth Manager on sales results
- Experience in Management Consulting Sales and account management.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing, and social outreach.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience working with a CRM
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations