Superformula is a modern digital product studio with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles & Poland. Currently we are focused on creating world-class web and mobile products inside the hospitality industry. Our team consists of highly motivated and capable engineers, designers and analysts. We're looking for a full-time team member in the US to join our design team. You can be remote, or join us in one of our offices or shared spaces!
The Product Strategist should be creatively analytical, meaning, they must be out of the box thinkers who can also back up their ideas with hard research. They are team players that are comfortable collaborating with designers, business, product and engineering teams. A Product Strategist is a great communicator, as comfortable with sociology as they are with statistics. Product Strategists must be able to listen. They are very task oriented and organized. When it comes to research they have a can do attitude. Understanding the goals of the client while being driven by a complex timeline of tasks requires finesse as well as stress management as they manage the daily details
What You'll Do
- Plan and lead research efforts including qualitative and quantitative user research to better understand people and their environments.
- Analyze and synthesize research into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Lead conceptual product definition discussions with team members and clients leveraging frameworks (e.g., concept and interaction mapping, prioritization, etc.) and document underlying information architecture.
- Collaborate with highly creative user experience experts, visual designers and technology strategists to reach the best possible version of a feature or product to bring to market.
- Help conduct usability testing (in-person and remote, moderated and unmoderated) to evaluate user experiences and engagement.
- Create customer-centric touchpoint and journey maps based on segmentation, persona definition, and research.
- Structure and facilitate workshops to define business and product goals, solution concepts and features.
- Develop products and services strategies and roadmaps based on user insights and digital analytics inputs.
- Help develop and design user stories, concepts, storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to various degrees of fidelity to make your ideas clearly understood.
What You'll Need
- 5-7 years of professional strategy and/or UX experience having worked at a digital agency, consulting firm, and/or boutique strategy firm.
- Proven experience in various types of user/customer research, user testing and analysis, insights generation, touchpoint/ journey mapping, workshop design and management, developing sketches/ low fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and or services.
- Insatiably curious and passionate about uncovering human truths, choices, and behaviors.
- Expert at synthesizing and translating lots of information and or data into cohesive and concise thoughts and plans.
- Articulates problems and solutions clearly and strives to bring unity to teams.
- Comfortable working independently, with some guidance.
- Collaborative team player with experience working cross-functionally (i.e. with Creative, User Experience, Account and Analytics teams).
Nice to have
• Some familiarity with agile/lean methodologies and best practices.
• Up-to-date understanding of market trends and keen interest in following emerging technologies.
• Knowledge of user testing methods (i.e. A/B) and tools (i.e. usertesting.com).
• Some experience using prototyping tools (i.e. InVision).