Product Manager (US Only)
We are a global team with plenty of enterprise and startup experience. Mix of analysts, creatives, strategists, technologists, and engineers. Currently situated in NYC, PDX, SEA, LAX, ATX, and Poland to name a few! Our company is entirely remote and we are focused, enthusiastic, and engaged.
Executing products in all digital touch-points and ecosystems, we're working primarily in the hospitality and automotive industries and have both growing and greenfield products with aggressive and challenging roadmaps.
We support and encourage remote working environments as we support asynchronous communication and collaboration.
We are seeking an energetic, full-time, and senior Technical Product Manger. The role will be remote (ideally in the East Coast and must be US based) and requires vast knowledge of the full development life cycle for both back-end and front-end products. While we have many products happening in parallel, your focus will be both on current the upcoming products.
The right person for this role will be someone who is data driven, has excellent customer experience judgement, and will be able to work cross-functionally across the organization.
The ideal candidate would exhibit the following qualities:
- Honest, mature, committed, and ensuring a high level of communication.
- Ability to work early hours to communicate to our developments teams in the US and Poland.
- Proactively take ownership of tasks needing attention.
- Be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace.
- Enjoy working with creative, business, and engineers alike.
Important to understand:
- We are willing to be very competitive in pay to attract our perfect match and expect a lot from every member on the team.
- Everyone works together to solve problems when needed, we are a small and skillful team.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a similar role.
- Proven ability to plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Passionate about the latest technological trends and their use in product development and workflows.
- Proven experience in various types of user/customer research, user testing and analysis, insights generation, touch-point/ journey mapping, workshop design and management, developing sketches/low-fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and or services.
- Expert at synthesizing and translating high quantities of information into cohesive and concise thoughts and plans.
- Collaborative team player with experience working cross-functionally (i.e. with Creative, User Experience, Account and Analytics teams).
- Ability to manage a scrum team day-to-day.
- Ability to solve complex technical issues/bugs during Sprints.
- Ability to perform code reviews and make modifications to pull requests (as needed).
- Proven track record of excellence in collaborating effectively across multiple teams and locations (including programming/development).
- Expertise in Web technologies, both front-end and back-end, is a plus.
- Must be a strong leader and teammate.
- Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
- Hospitality or automotive industry experience is a plus.