Product Designer | UX [12-mo contract]
As a UX Designer at Superformula, you will be a passionate and aggressive advocate for the users of the products we design while reporting to the Digital Director. You will partner with Product and Engineering teams to drive innovative and groundbreaking user experiences across multiple platforms, products, and services.
You are embedded in a cross-discipline team of designers working in a highly collaborative and rewarding environment.
This is a 12-month contract with the opportunity for extension or conversion to FTE.
What you will do day-to-day:
- Collaborate with internal and external partners across product, development, research, marketing, and beyond to shape the strategy, ideation, and execution of world-class creative.
- Articulate clear UX research strategy and direction across multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Deliver and solicit feedback to continually improve the quality and craftsmanship of products.
- Clearly articulate design decisions to a vast set of partners and stakeholders.
- Create high-quality UX documents and deliverables (user flows, sitemaps, presentations).
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms and products
- Inspire new ideas to the team through expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary mobile and multi-platform products
What we are looking for:
- We share a growth mindset
- We value people with unrelenting optimism and a can-do attitude.
- You should be able to roll with the punches being both flexible and adaptable to change.
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of Interaction (UX) Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in web, native and cross-platform environments.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) and creating personas and journey maps
A Designer’s Eye – Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes or prototypes.
- The ability to make things happen with limited direction.
- A proactive attitude, take-charge personality, and “can-do” demeanor.
- Experience in delivering design solutions for projects of considerable scope and complexity
- Flexible schedule