- Being a fun, energetic and supportive member of this team.
- Deeply understanding the products you work on, with an ability to share that knowledge with all of the teams you work with.
- Working closely with product, engineering and business stakeholders to define direction, and follow-through to final execution.
- Getting specific with product and business stakeholders to capture and document systems, requirements, constraints and challenges.
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis.
- Developing personas and scenarios.
- Creating artifacts (wireframes, mockups, prototypes, flows, user stories, functional requirements, etc…) to communicate ideas, concepts, features and flows.
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience.
- Staying informed and sharing the latest on UI/UX techniques, tools, and patterns.
- Having fun, and being excited and passionate every day.
- 3-5 years of experience in UX, with a portfolio demonstrating work in user experience, wireframing and prototyping, and user research (We're open to more junior experience if you are hungry, organized and an amazing communicator)
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver against role responsibilities, working with minimal guidance and direction in a fast-pace environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational and communication skills to build trust across teams.
- Has expert working knowledge of Figma.
- Has a deep knowledge of modern iOS, Android, and Web interface conventions.
- Is deeply organized, with a proven track-record of turning business and technical requirements into beautiful artifacts
- Has read Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines or Google’s Material Guidelines thoroughly enough to spot when something’s out of place, and when to break the mold
- Likes to play with motion and inject alternative creative solutions to solve problems.
- Passion for working in environments where navigating ambiguity is the norm.
- Showcases your experience, storytelling and design presentation skills.
- Has a passion for being a great team player and a positive influence on your teammates. No jerks allowed!