We are seeking a full-time iOS engineer with experience building application in the Swift language. This is a high visibility product team where you will get a chance to make a positive impact on customer experience in the hospitality industry. You will be maintaining and adding features on a production app as well as working to create new products in this space.
We are starting to experiment in Flutter, so experience in Dart and/or Flutter is a bonus.
Job can be remote (USA - West Coast) or in Portland, Seattle, or LA.
* Be responsible for maintaining and expanding the feature set of application
* Own individual modules and act as the technical SME for them
* Work with great Engineers and solve difficult problems
* Learn from skilled veterans on building software and get guidance on your career growth
* Ability to work early hours to communicate to our developments teams in LA and Poland
* Move and adapt to change at a rapid pace
* Interface with creative, business, and engineers alike
* Quick learner with passion to learn and adapt to new technologies
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and being a team player
* Attention to details and striving for perfection
* Honest, mature, committed and ensure a high level of communication
* Bachelors / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or real-world experience
* 3-5 years professional experience in software development
* At least 2 years in mobile application development
* Strong proficiency with Swift and Objective-C
* Expert iOS platform mobile application development skills
* Proven record of creating commercial quality software
* Expert level knowledge: Object Oriented Programming
* Track record of being team player and performing peer code reviews